I actually don’t have any recipes for you today. Sorry about that. SOON! I made lavender lemon bars last week and was slightly dissatisfied. Also, I have been crunched on time lately (T-15 days til the MCAT. Yikes!).
So, I bring you a coconut. One of the perks of being Asian is that my mom always has us fully stocked with exotic fruits. Exhibit A: fresh(ish) young coconut. It’s super delicious, but extremely scary to chop open. Please be careful if you attempt to do this. And I’m just gonna say it right now, I am not liable for any missing fingers, toes, broken counter tops, etc.
Not amused with the coconut anecdote? Well, you’re in luck. I have compiled a neat list of lovely links/things that I have discovered this week while “studying”:
- This lady is HI-larious. I’m kind of upset with myself that I found her just now. What have I been missing all this time?!
- Bad day?
- Bette Jane and I melt EVERY time we watch this.
- Bless you, dear child. Someone give that kid a tissue.
- I’m going on a mission trip this summer and I’ve been spending a lot of my free time preparing for a benefit dinner we’re having in a few weeks. Check us out!
- For said benefit dinner, I will possibly be making this cake for the dessert auction! Pretty, eh?
- Kids say the darnest things.
- Maya Rudolph + Ellen!
- Last but not least, a shoutout to That’s So Vegan for nominating Bette Jane and me for the Kreativ Blogger Award:)
I’ll be back soon:)